The CQ5 - now known as AEM - platform can be daunting given the number of available components and their variable functionality, indeed AEM introduces additional considerations. apto provide a number of services to meet these demands from design through to support of the platform and its applications.
The services covered are
- Design & Architecture including content and taxonomy design
- Implementation and Deployment - including packaging, multi site strategies
- Development - component development, application module development including OSGI bundles, workflow process implementation, JCR connector and RESTful web application and API development, ECM and other integrations
- Management - Operational, hosting, cloud, performance monitoring, health checks including licence checks, upgrades and updates
- Application Support - Service Level based support of both the applications and software
- Reviews - change request packages, end of life version planning and succession new functionality scoping e.g. mobile, additional business departments/processes
The services can be procured in a number of different ways from straight call off consulting, fixed priced pieces of work through to annual contracts. The benefits of a well maintained platform protect your investment and reduce siginifcantly risk of system downtime.