Not sure what our Splunk packages are all about?
With a team of certified Splunk consultants, we love helping customers search and investigate using Splunk, revealing potential opportunities to improve your business and get the best RoI from your technology investments.
Even with a stable, business-as-usual Splunk environment, sometimes there are causes for additional data analysis. If this is something your team is looking for support on, or you are looking for an update from Splunk’s experts on the latest best practices, the Data Analytics Assistance offering is right for you.
In a typical week of data analysis we can help you with;
- Workshopping and requirements gathering of where we can uncover hidden value in your business or reduce excessive cost
- Dive into Splunk with data normalisation activities
- Build new data analysis searches to surface the data needed to make an impact
- Create searches and dashboards to help you get the most of the data
- Discuss best practise and knowledge transfer.
Specific Analysis we can help you with includes
Data classification and categorization
Identifier extraction and correlation
Forecasting and Machine Learning
Splunk make the World’s leading machine data analysis software. As a Splunk Premier partner we can help Splunk users with analytical needs. Our Professional Services are available to support rapid drill down, pivoting, exploration, and classification of data, data onboarding, Splunk environment upgrades, expert search and investigation, and staff augmentation.
Already got a handle on your data analytics? Then perhaps you’re ready to start ingesting more data. Take a look at our data onboarding workshops
To book a Splunk package or speak to a consultant,
call us on +44(0)845 226 3351 or send us an email…