Splunk Inc. provides the leading platform for Operational Intelligence. Over 13,000 customers use Splunk® software to search, monitor, analyze and visualize their machine-generated big data.
apto solutions help your customers communicate better with your business, minimising the delays between their actions and yours, building responsive systems that work for customer and supplier alike.
We specialise in delivering professional services in Splunk helping make machine data create answers and insight into your business. Some of the services we offer are:
Sure Start - Out The Box
The Sure Start offering will help you learn how to best align your people, processes and technology and most importantly your data! to derive the most value from your Splunk investment for long-term success. We help get your Splunk implementation up and running in manageable chunks while focusing on your objectives using a proven deployment methodology.
The Out the Box Services offering provides these key benefits:
- Deploy the right way the first time : Architecting a Splunk deployment can be intimidating and utilising accredited experienced consultants ensures the right approach from the outset
- Understanding your needs and translating data and knowledge extraction: Start your implementation with a complete process of data onboarding from data parsing to field extractions.
- Deliver value: A Splunk professional services expert will collaborate with your team every step of the way to ensure best practices are in place.
Sure Start covers all the disciplines to design, architect, deploy, manage and utilise your machine data. The longevity of the service is dependent on the complexity of the deployment, but is delivered in agile, incremental approach.
This ensures progression measurement and allows step on and off controlled by you.
The services is for customers seeking the best possible start to using Splunk. Our consultants have had extensive training Splunk certification and experience to share with you and your data, to enable the best possible start to using Splunk.
Maturity Curve Services - Scale the Data Tower
As you use Splunk, the business cases and exploration of the product and your data offers unlimited possibilities. Expand your skillset, our certified Services Consultants can help you discover, plan, and document new use cases aligned to your business requirements. We can also assist with the implementation of your solution so you can realize broad business value more quickly than you would on your own. This can be either through a full or augmented services plan, using our Fusion methodology.
The Splunk Value Acceleration offering provides these business benefits:
- Thorough Technical Review: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the current effectiveness of your Splunk investment.
- Use Case Development: Certified PS Consultants help discover, plan, and document new use-cases aligned to your business requirements. This can be across, service operations, customer behaviour, security, performance, architecture, the list is long. We can help short list and prioritise.
The aim of this service is a structured approach to understand in the first instance what you would like to achieve, we then put together a plan on how to achieve this. This is based on Splunk proven methodologies. If you're not absolutely sure on some of the requirements we can use case examples to illustrate what is possible and good practice approaches be it architectural, Data knowledge extraction or visualisation and reporting.
The idea is to build a program and approach that does not stop when we leave. It's a plan, approach and good practice that continues to deliver for your organisation. This can be further structured in a program where we augment our expertise, delivering jointly your requirements over the program period. The program is tailored and tuned to deliver the right objectives and touch points to ensure success.
While we prefer to provide service packs to align your business objectives, apto provide specific Splunk services for times when assistance is required in a particular Splunk discipline. We cover all areas of the Splunk services spectrum across, Architecture, Design and Development, encompassing Advanced Search, Data Models, Events, Workflow, CIM, Knowledge Objects, Integration, SplunkBase Apps assistance, Apps Creation and more. We are also specialists in many different verticals so carrying this domain knowledge advances Splunk data programs.
To find out more, call us on 0845 226 3351, click on the Contact Us button.