Not sure what our Splunk packages are all about?
Our Splunk Cloud Migration workshop is designed for existing Splunk customers who are looking migrate their current installation to Splunk Cloud.
Moving to Splunk’s SaaS offering can unlock a host of benefits, and provides a great platform, accessible right across your organisation, on which to build a diverse range of data analysis use cases.
Our Splunk Cloud Migration workshop typically takes place over a five day period, in which we collaborate with your teams to:
with stakeholders to understand operational and strategic objectives
existing Splunk assets and map out as-is configuration
as-is against best practice, and identify any current performance issues
your target Splunk Cloud architecture
migration risks and plan appropriate mitigations
your implementation plan
the plan with stakeholders, incorporating emerging information
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- A detailed and actionable migration plan and guidance notes, suited to your specific needs as an organisation and the pace at which you want to approach migration, allowing you to make progress with confidence.
- Optional SCMA tooling that Splunk themselves use
- A description of your current architecture, and a design for your future Cloud architecture, aligned with the migration plan
- A documented understanding of relevant risks and issues, and an appreciation of how to mitigate these
- A summary of potential improvements that can assist you to get better performance from Splunk, taking full advantage of the platforms features, alignment with best practice recommendations and to get the most from your data allowances.
- Your team will understand what needs to be done to perform the migration.
To find about more about migrating to the cloud or to speak to a core certified Splunk consultant
call us on +44(0)845 226 3351 or send us an email…