Splunk Consultant – what is it?
To become a Splunk Consultant takes years of training and experience to become a certified. This is an ongoing process requiring frequent re-certification. This expertise and training ensures your successful implementation and use of Splunk.
We are a fully accredited Splunk Partner
Qualifications are only one part
All our Splunk Consultants are not just technical, they spend time discovering what you wish to acheive from Splunk at a business or simple English description level, therefore any implementation, service activity has a clear objective not a low level technical one. We have a proven approach to succesful outcomes in Splunk and are happy to guarantee this, delivering quality services and support.
What we provide
Consultants that can therefore
- Design, install and configure Splunk including Cloud
- Design, install and configure Splunk ES, ITSI, UBA, Phantom and Splunkbase Apps
- Analyse and review your existing Splunk
- Improve the performance of your existing Splunk, reviews include in-depth analysis and reports on an ah-hoc or package basis
- Data Onboarding
- Design and implement Dashboards and custom apps
- Using your licence more its based on data ingestion capacity
- Cloud migration strategy
- Automation techniques
See how we can build your digital capability,
call us on +44(0)845 226 3351 or send us an email…
9 August 2022
3 August 2022
26 July 2022