apto specialise in delivering professional services in Splunk helping make machine data create answers and insight into your business. We have certified Splunk Consultants delivering a wide array of Splunk Services. This includes the newly named Core Implementation Consultants (formerly known as SCC2 Engineers). We have packaged different bundles of services for different types of Splunk Users and where they are on the maturity curve. The services cater for new Splunk users and those that have been using Splunk for sometime that wish to leverage the platform and their data further.
Splunk sometimes is one part of the equation, so we are consultants in Log Management, Data Management, AIOps, ITOM, ITOPs and integration of products within these disciplines. If we do not possess a specific knowledge in a particular product, our network of partners likely will. Our approach in engagement is flexible and we aim to demonstrate clear value before, during and after any engagement.
Models of Engagement
We have simplified a few different forms of engagements in your project, which we would welcome to discuss
- Team augmentation as an Splunk Architect – single or multiple heads
- Team augmentation as an Splunk Configuration Expert – single or multiple heads
- Self contained project assignment e.g. ITSI, SOC setup
- Out of the Box – explained below
- Maturity Services – explained below
- Add on's - ITSI, ES, AWS and other app installation and integration
We are as happy to engage from hours to man months, our certified consultants are always waiting to talk Splunk.
Out The Box
The Out the Box Services offering will help you learn how to best align your people, processes and technology to derive the most value from your Splunk investment for long-term success. We help get your Splunk implementation up and running in manageable chunks while focusing on your objectives.
The Out the Box Services offering provides these key benefits:
- Technical Architecture Deployment: Out the Box provides a solid Splunk architecture foundation based on experience.
- Data Onboarding: Start your implementation with a complete process of data onboarding from date parsing to field extractions.
- Splunk Experts and Best Practices: A Splunk professional services expert will collaborate with Splunk administrators every step of the way to ensure best practices are in place.
As you use Splunk, the business cases and exploration of the product and your data offers unlimited possibilities. Expand your skillset, our certified Services Consultants can help you discover, plan, and document new use cases aligned to your business requirements. We can also assist with the implementation of your solution so you can realize broad business value more quickly than you would on your own. This can be either through a full or augmented services plan, using our Fusion methodology.
The Splunk Value Acceleration offering provides these business benefits:
- Thorough Technical Review: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the current effectiveness of your Splunk investment.
- Use Case Development: Certified PS Consultants help discover, plan, and document new use-cases aligned to your business requirements. This can be across, service operations, customer behaviour, security, performance, architecture, the list is long. We can help short list and prioritise.
We cover the core Splunk products as well as the accompanying solution packs.
Splunk® Enterprise makes it simple to collect, analyze and act upon the untapped value of the big data generated by your technology infrastructure, security systems and business applications—giving you the insights to drive operational performance and business results. With Splunk Enterprise, everyone from data or security analysts to business users can gain powerful insights across multiple use cases like security, IT operations, application delivery, industrial data and IoT.
Splunk® Cloud™ delivers Operational Intelligence as a cloud service, enabling you to gain critical insights from your machine data without the need to manage any infrastructure. Splunk Cloud offers all the benefits of Splunk Enterprise as an easy-to-use cloud service. It’s backed by a 100% uptime SLA, scales to over 10TB/day, and offers a highly secure environment.
Splunk® Light provides the analytics small IT environments need to quickly put out—and even prevent—IT fires. It gathers all of your log data from different and distributed systems in real time, puts it in one place and provides dynamic alerts, reports and dashboards. With a powerful search language, Splunk Light enables real-time machine data analysis and issue resolution, and doesn’t require a data scientist or months of development work to solve your problems.
Splunk Modules and Apps
We offer services in ES, ITSI through to SplunkBase Apps.
To find out more about Splunk Services, call us on 0845 226 3351 or click below