apto solutions are a Splunk Partner that help your customers communicate better with your business, minimising the delays between their actions and yours, building responsive systems that work for customer and supplier alike.
We specialise in delivering professional services in Splunk. We have a specialist team in Splunk IT Service Intelligence. This particular service is end to end as well as any individual discipline within.
Apto will assist your organisation in installing and configuring Splunk ITSI. The value added aspect to our professional services is the approach we adopt in ensuring ITSI is successfully.
The discovery, design, install and configure phase
- Identifying and Defining Entities
- Configuring Services – create new services, setup entity rules, add KPI’s
- Creating Visualisations – Building Glass Tables and Deep Dives
- Setup Alerts – creating multi KPI alerts and correlation searches
Initial Usage phase
- Service Analyser – view critical services, KPI health Scores, notable events
- Glass Table adjustments and tuning to extend into deep dives
- Deep Dives – visual analysis, correlating KPI’s
- Service Detail and Notable event reviews
Subsequent repeat tuning as required or on a frequency basis.
As ITSI becomes adopted there are further use cases with incorporating the machine learning modules to allowing alerting of anomalous conditions and dynamically adapt in realtime thresholds.
It is fairly common that ITSI is integrated with a set of ITOM, ITOP tools e.g. ServiceNow or similar. Apto have specialist partners particularly in ServiceNow that can integrate both so the services are complementary to each other.
Alternatively with ITSI’s REST API an infinite array of integrations are possible.
To find out more about Splunk Services, call us on 0845 226 3351 or click below